17. Jun, 2014
Things are hotting up!
So..... in the last 24 hours, we have;
- Visited Carlogie primary school to collect a heritage board created by the children
- Hired a rotovator and turned over the ground in the garden prior to turfing
- Ordered hundreds of plants for the garden
- Written a fact sheet for the Beechgrove web-site
- Completed a first draft of our portfolio for 'wee village in bloom'
- Put another coat of paint on the side of the boat
- Met with Scottish Water
- Held a site meeting with the Contractors for the Heritage Point
- Visited Prime signs to collect our new name plates for the boat
- Negotiated the free use of an image for one of our heritage boards from Dundee City Council Museums - Yeah!